The website is published by PROVEPHARM LIFE SOLUTIONS SA
Provepharm Life Solutions – 22, rue Marc Donadille – 13013 Marseille, France Identification number: Marseille Trade Register RCS Marseille 418165460
Capital: € 1,225,120.00
VAT number: FR48 418165460
Siret Number: 41816546000035
APE code: 7211Z
Director of publication: Mr. Michel Feraud
Phone: + 33 (0) 491 086 900
www.provepharm.com is hosted by RD medias
RD media – 6, rue de Toulouse – 13 005 Marseille
Phone: + 33 (0) 4 91 47 06 21
The Website presents the activities of PROVEPHARM LIFE SOLUTIONS and its subsidiaries.
It allows any user to send an email to PROVEPHARM LIFE SOLUTIONS via the “Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information” form to report any information regarding the use of PROVEPHARM LIFE SOLUTIONS products or via the “Business” form for any other request.
1 – Definitions
PROVEPHARM LIFE SOLUTIONS: a limited-liability company with a board of directors registered at the Marseille Trade and Companies Register under the number 418 165 460, residing at 22, Rue Marc Donadille – 13013 Marseille, represented by Mr Michel Féraud.
2 – Personal Data Collection form
- Which Personal Data is collected and why?
To send an email to PROVEPHARM LIFE SOLUTIONS, via the “Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information » form or via the “Business” form, the User must provide certain types of information as indicated on the form. The information identified with an asterisk is mandatory, the other informations are optional.
In the context of pharmacovigilance reports or medical information, when the User notifies information on behalf of another person and communicates information concerning the latter, he/she undertakes that he/she has been informed of the communication of his/her Personal Data and his rights.
Any User who does not want to provide the necessary information indicated as mandatory will not be able to send an email to PROVEPHARM LIFE SOLUTIONS.
Purposes and Legal Basis: (Finalités et base juridiques)
- The information collected through the “Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information” form allows for the processing (including the collection, recording, documentation, transmission, storage) of reports of a side effect, an issue concerning the quality of a medical device or a medicine or responding to any request for medical information made by the User and the management of contacts with the latter. This treatment is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation.
- The information collected via the “Business” form allows the processing of requests from the User, the monitoring/follow-up of exchanges with the latter and the constitution and management of a contacts’ file. This processing is done to meet the User’s request (and if necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the latter) and for the legitimate interests of PROVEPHARM LIFE SOLUTIONS within the framework of its commercial activity.
Ø How are personal data processed?
Personal Data are subject to computer processing by PROVEPHARM LIFE SOLUTIONS for the purposes outlined above.
PROVEPHARM LIFE SOLUTIONS undertakes not to use them in another frame, nor to transmit them to third parties, except as provided below or with the express agreement of the User.
Recipients and subcontractors: in accordance with the purposes set out above, the Personal Data of Users may be transmitted to the staff of PROVEPHARM LIFE SOLUTIONS concerned by the request or Subsidiaries if they are concerned by the Users’s request, who can contact the User directly. In particular, the company PROVEPHARM SAS (its authorized staff) is the recipient of requests related to pharmacovigilance and medical information.
The information collected through the “Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information” form will be sent by PROVEPHARM SAS to the providers in charge of the management of these issues on behalf of PROVEPHARM SAS and the relevant distributor of the products. Requests concerning the United States may be transmitted to that country to allow PROVEPHARM SAS to comply with its obligations in accordance with the laws in force.
PROVEPHARM LIFE SOLUTIONS may also be required to communicate Personal Data to third parties in the context of compliance with a legal obligation, at the request of a judicial or public authority, or pursuant to a judicial, administrative decision, or an independent administrative authority.
In compliance with the purposes set out above, the User’s Personal Data of the may also be communicated to suppliers of PROVEPHARM LIFE SOLUTIONS acting as subcontractors (such as its host or its courier provider). PROVEPHARM LIFE SOLUTIONS takes all measures to require these suppliers to comply with applicable regulations and, where appropriate, that transfers outside the European Union are based on an adequate level of protection or sufficient safeguards.
Conservation and archiving :
- The Personal Data collected via the “Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information” form concerning Pharmacovigilance requests are kept for a period of 10 years from the date of expiry of the marketing authorization of the preserved product then are archived in an anonymized form.
– The Personal Data collected via the “Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information” form concerning requests for medical information are kept for a period of 10 years from the request. – The Personal Data collected via the “Business” form are kept for a period of 3 years from the last contact from the User, for the purpose of managing the contacts file and, where appropriate, prospecting. – If applicable, the Personal Data are archived from the date of termination of the contractual relationship between PROVEPHARM LIFE SOLUTIONS and the User for the time necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court (prescription period).
PROVEPHARM LIFE SOLUTIONS makes its best efforts to store and archive this Personal Data under appropriate security conditions in accordance with the applicable provisions, according to the current state of the art.
Ø What is the Personal Data?
Anyone who has communicated Personal Data to PROVEPHARM LIFE SOLUTIONS has the following rights:
– A right of access and rectification;
– A right to the erasure of data, a right to the limitation of the treatment and a right of opposition of the treatment in the cases envisaged by the regulation in force;
– The right to define guidelines regarding the fate of his/her personal data following his/her death;
– A right to portability of the raw data provided to PROVEPHARM LIFE SOLUTIONS;
– The right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority (in particular the CNIL in France).
These rights can be exercised by sending an email to email@example.com or a written letter, with the contact details of the person whose data was collected and a proof of identity, addressed to Provepharm Life Solutions, 22, rue Marc Donadille – 13013 Marseille, France. You can also use the “Business” contact form of the site.
These rights must be exercised under the conditions provided for by the regulations in force.
3 – Cookies
Cookies (files containing information relating to the User’s browsing on the Website) may be recorded or read on the computer or the device used.
Thus, the Website contains the following cookies:
|Googleanalytics||Session||Statistics (trafic follow-up)|
|24 hours||Use of the SoMe
Redirection towards the Corporate Company’s Profile page (Provepharm Life Solutions)
By continuing to browse the Website, the User accepts these cookies. This approval is valid for a period of 13 months. He/She can oppose configuring his/her browser. To know which procedure to follow depends on the browser used. The User is invited to consult the help section.
Websites directly or indirectly accessible from links provided on the Website are not under the control of PROVEPHARM LIFE SOLUTIONS. Therefore, the latter disclaims any liability with respect to the content of these third party websites.
The texts written on www.provepharm.com are the property of their authors. The photos were made by Yann Bouvier. The site was created by Class35. The texts and the photos are the property of PROVEPHARM LIFE SOLUTIONS. Beyond the legal obligations, the information can be modified at any time.